Tuesday 2 June 2015

32" Millennium Falcon

Whilst working for props on 'Edge of Tomorrow' I built this replica of the 32" Millennium Falcon miniature from The Empire Strikes Back in my spare time. This model was eventually loaned to the 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' art department during my time working for them as a concept model maker. I sold the model to a member of the SFX department.





Work-in-progress photos

Laying the wiring into the aluminium and MDF frame.

Blocking out the structure.

Adding the correct kit parts to the completed styrene structure.


The completed model in primer.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Neil. Just wondering if you:d be interested in creating another falcon model. And if so, how much would you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to leave my info. You can email me at - maxgarcia1122@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete